MiscellaneousCertificate of Accomplishment, SCO's Conflict ResolutionTraining
Fiction: Interview with a Killer (from CrankMagazine, Issue #2)
Fiction: Interview with a Killer, Part 2 (fromCrank Magazine Issue #3)
E-mail sent to private lists, 2001
The following articles were given to Peggy Currid by Vinnie Jordan,as hardcopy printouts. Because no header info was on the printouts, wecan't tell whether any of them were actually posted. If these articleswere not posted, the printouts likely were the only extant versions ofthe material because Vinnie lost his electronic files when his computerdied. There is also the slight possibility that these stories were writtenby someone else, and Vinnie had simply printed them out to save. We make no claim to the originality of this material, but it makes somegood reading nonetheless.
If you have any source info on these files, please contact email@example.com.
- Untitled #1: This might have been postedto alt.peeves. Describes a trip to the airport.
- Untitled #2: This is a printout of somethingposted somewhere. A good flame, and worth reading.
- Untitled #3: An armadillo meets its fate.
- Untitled #4: A Cujo-esque tale.
- Untitled #5: A fantasy about Dr. Ruth.
- Untitled #6: A fantasy about Mr. Rogers.
- Untitled #7: A rapist and a midget.
- Untitled #8: Another Stephen King-like story,set during an earthquake.
- Untitled #9: This looks like it was postedto alt.peeves. Co-workers who bring their kids to the office.
- Untitled #10: Something else from alt.peeves.About a co-worker.
- Untitled #11: Something written and possiblyposted to alt.peeves. Helping a friend move.
- Untitled #12: This apparently was posted to anewsgroup, probably scruz.general. Vinnie's moral standards are broughtinto question.
- Untitled #13: Something written and possiblyposted to alt.peeves. An ex-SR gets married.
- Untitled #14: Something written and possiblyposted to alt.peeves. Vinnie hates work.